- Additional Details
Peonies are sold as a Bare Root after Labor Day. Watch for information on Peony Day Open Houses we will have in the fall.
- » *AVAILABLE NOW*
- » Herbaceous perennial, double blooms
- » Pure pink super-large blooms are held up high on sturdy, strong stems.
- » Occasionally the central petals will show carmine flecks.
- » Sweet floral fragrance. Bloom time - late-season
- » Use in the perennial border or hedge
- » Excellent large cut flower.
Ordering now will reserve your order. Orders will be filled on a first come, first served basis will supplies last. You will be notified through email when your order can be picked up or shipped. For information and tips to plant your bare root peony, go to the Garden Stuff tab and find the Peony Instruction Sheet PDF document.
1906. Hybridizer: Lemoine