Useful tips and Information
Each year we try to provide a wide assortment to choose from including the traditional favorites along with a few new varieties each year. The ordering process is long and detailed with the possibility of items being cancelled as the order is supposed to arrive. Our goal is to attach lists of nearly everything we will carry in the greenhouses for 2022 here by October 31, 2021. Each year presents with new challenges and we are doing our best to meet each challenge and find a way to overcome them. This year we will be constructing new greenhouses to replace structures damaged in the heavy snow storms of late 2019 and early 2020. Please email us if you have any requests to add to our variety lists.
- Quick PDF lists of the varieties divided into categories with plant, variety, and number of each plant grown.
- Use as a guide to assist you to plan your garden.
- Prices are also included on each list.
- Lists are for informational purposes. Please forgive any errors of omission or typos
- Lists will not reflect sold out inventory or availability numbers due to crop failures.
- Refer to Plant Library for pictures and details on each plant to be updated by January 1, 2022.
Thank you for experiencing this adventure with us!
OPEN: each spring from April 15th to June 30th
HOURS: * Weekdays M-F 9-8 ** Weekends 9 to 5
Download Additional Information
Peony Instruction Sheet
Tips and information to help make your peony plant successful.